Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lisa Haydon and KRK fight on Twitter

2One thing that makes Kamal Rashid Khan famous on Twitter is his random attacks on celebrities. After his popular fights on Twitter with biggies like Shah Rukh Khan, Sunny Leone, Aamir Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, KRK has picked on Lisa Haydon this time.

After Lisa Haydon tweeted a sneak peek of her photoshoot, KRK reacted to her tweet and the twitter war began…



Lisa Haydon: Been working on this dunk thing for a while...



KRK: Yar @HaydonLisa should I sit down n watch you?



Lisa Haydon: I’ve been told it doesn't get much lower than you @kamaalrkhan Still need a chair? #LowLife

KRK: What the fuck @HaydonLisa You are asking ppl to watch you when you are hanging up somewhere. So I just asked whether I can sit n watch you.



KRK: N one more thing @HaydonLisa just count your followers n my followers n you will know tat how big star I am. So talk to me with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment