Monday 2 February 2015

Pulkit, Yami And Urvashi Starrer Titled As SANAM RE

Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam and Urvashi Rautela will be seen in Divya Khosla Kumar’s next, and the film has been titled as ‘Sanam Re’.

Divya had registered around 10 titles for the film. She liked the title ‘Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiye’, but then opted for ‘Sanam Re’.

Divya said, “I was in love with this (‘Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiye’) title but I realised it was too long and ‘short and crisp’ is the marketing funda. So we decided on ‘Sanam Re’.”

Talking about the film, she said,  “We recently finished our first schedule in Shimla, where we captured some virgin locations. As a director, I feel it’s my responsibility to show hidden locations within our country.”

“It’s a love story and a human drama. I would call it classical romance,” added the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment