Friday 13 February 2015

Himesh Reshammiya Shows Off His Muscles In The First Look Of GUNS AND ROSES


Himesh Reshammiya, who last year tasted success with ‘The Xpose’, is now all set for his next flick. The musician-turned-actor will be seen in a film titled ‘Guns And Roses: Love, Sex And Violence’. The first look of the film has been revealed and Himesh shows off his muscles in it. 

The movie will be directed by Ravi Rai, brother of ‘Raanjhanaa’ director Aanand L Rai. Himesh will be seen playing the role of a gangster named Raghu. He will be seen with a tattoo on his biceps.

Talking about getting those muscles, Himesh said, “I've been in the gym with my trainer six days a week, 90 minutes a day. I don't eat after 8.30 pm and no carbs after 4 pm. My diet includes grilled chicken, eggs, protein shakes, but no steroids. I've gained five kgs in pure muscle.”

The movie is slated to go on floors in August this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment