Thursday 5 February 2015

Sriram Raghavan Has Approached Deepika For His Next After BADLAPUR


There were reports that after ‘Badlapur’, Sriram Raghavan will be making a film on Vikas Swarup's novel ‘The Accidental Apprentice’. Reportedly, Sriram was planning to rope in Deepika Padukone to play the lead role in the film. And recently, the director revealed that he has approached Deepika vaguely.

Sriram said, "I already have a version ready but I need to sit with it for a few days before I show it to Vikas and Deepika (Padukone). I had sounded her out, vaguely. I'll take the final draft to her and if she likes it, we'll take it forward. Since the girl is the main protagonist, I need my heroine before I decide on the rest of the cast."

It was also said that Amitabh Bachchan might play a pivotal role in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment