Thursday 5 February 2015

Dhanush Rejected 33 Films Before Signing SHAMITABH

Dhanush, who made a successful Bollywood debut with the film 'Raanjhanaa', is now all set for his second Bollywood outing with ‘Shamitabh’. And recently, the actor revealed that he rejected 33 scripts before signing 'Shamitabh'.

He said, "A lot of scripts came my way after 'Raanjhanaa'. I think I read about 33 scripts but there was nothing solid to back up my first Hindi film. I kept waiting for about eight months when R Balki called. He is like 'if you are free for a couple of hours do drop in'. After a two-hour narration I knew I was doing it." 

"It would be my toughest role in my 28 films career. It was mentally very taxing. The character was not easy to play. Hopefully, I have done a convincing job and lived up to the director's expectations and people's expectations if they have any," the actor added. 

‘Shamitabh’ also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Akshara Haasan.

No comments:

Post a Comment